MODANI LIVING ROOM

Modani Living Room

I recently took part in another challenge to incorporate my fashion style into decorating a living room using Modani furniture. I created a simple collage with some of the pieces I handpicked from the living room selection. 
One thing you should know about my fashion style: I am all about a monochromatic colour palette. I love grey as a colour for clothing, and when I saw the sleek grey couch, I had to make it the centre piece of the living area.
I've always loved the idea of incorporating beautiful artworks in interior spaces, so I decided to include this amazing watercolour painting "Two row boats on blue water" by Joe Cartwright. The blue and grey together creates a calm atmosphere, perfect for relaxation.
Of course, I had to include a bright pop of colour into the space to add life. I've recently been loving the colour yellow and I can tell you that a few years ago, I wouldn't have chosen the neon pillow as a decoration piece for the couch. Look how far we've come.

Modani has many more modern furniture pieces like the ones in my living room collage that you can add into your home to reflect your personal style. You can also go to any of their modern furniture stores in the United States and Canada with more opening soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment