FANATICS

Fanatics

Media: Copic Ciao Markers
Faber-Castell pencils
Pilot G-TEC 0.4mm black fineliner
Quill white A4 Multiboard
Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes

Recently, there's been a trend with sportswear as casual and streetwear. I thought I'd put together a simple outfit for a baseball occasion inspired by the Fanatics baseball hat. It's navy blue (almost black) and white colour scheme reminded me think of the ongoing monochromatic trend which became the starting point for creating this sporty ensemble. Everything was kept neutral and grey with a pop of colour for the crop top. I also incorporated a choker necklace which I've been seeing everywhere recently. And lastly, you can't go wrong with sneakers for a sporting event.
Check out Fanatics, an online retailer for their licensed sports merchandise, such as their range of hats and other accessories. Click the link here.

No comments :

Post a Comment